at Najia's Skin & Laser
EltaMD sunscreens help prevent sunburn and decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun, when used with other sun protection measures. EltaMD sunscreens are formulated with transparent zinc oxide and are noncomedogenic, sensitivity-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free.
For specific skin types
- UV Clear Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to breakouts, rosacea and discoloration. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone.
- UV Daily Serious UV protection and superior hydration join forces in this sheer
facial sunscreen. EltaMD UV Daily has hyaluronic acid to boost moisture retention and diminish fine lines. This lightweight moisturizer with UV protection can be worn alone or under makeup. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
- UV Facial Elegant and silky on your skin, this fluffy moisturizing sunscreen may be used every day or after facial treatments. Developed specifically for moderate to dry skin, it is beneficial for all skin types needing a moisture boost and UV protection. EltaMD UV Facial Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ can be worn alone or under makeup
Body & Facial Sunscreen
For all skin types
- UV Sport Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
- UV Aero EltaMD UV Aero provides sheer but sure sun protection. This continuous spray sunscreen makes it easy to protect hard-to-reach places. EltaMD UV Aero sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- EltaMD Moisturizer Absorbs deeply to soothe red, irritated and flaky skin. It relieves symptoms of eczema and atopic dermatitis and may be used post-procedure.